- Your document or package will be picked up by one of our Operational Pick Up staffs.
- Our staff will report your document or package to Data Entry staffs.
- Your document or package will be handed over to the Sorting staffs so they can sort them out based on working areas.
- The delivery of your document or package will be registered to our e-system so the amount of delivery per courier’s working area can be easily controlled.
- Your document or package will be handed over to Operational Coordinator to be distributed to your destination address.
For additional information, our Operational Coordinator is also responsible for regular investigation if they find out there’s something not right in the procedure. He’s also the one who will take your complaints, do a sampling, and test call.
Meanwhile, our agents and couriers are not only responsible for your documents or packages distribution, but they also provide accurate data (writing down the receiver’s name, date of the delivery, delivery status, and telephone number), then report back to customer after all the documents and packages have been successfully delivered.